How to Apply
Admission Notification – Academic Session 2018-19
Registration for Admission Opens for VI to IX
Registration forms can be collected from the School Reception / downloaded from the School Website.
Duly filled in Registration Forms complete in all respect must be submitted at the School Reception with the relevant documents mentioned below.
- The Registration fee amount is non-refundable
- Filling and submission of Registration form does not guarantee admission to the school
- All valid applications will be considered for Admissions.
- Progress Report of last Grade attended to be submitted & Mid Term Report of the current Grade.
- There will be written assessment, and a meeting with the Principal.
- Admission will be granted subject to clearing of the written assessment.
- Seats are subject to vacancy and due process.
- In case there is no vacancy, the application may not be processed.
- Admission will be granted post verification of documents.
- Payment of fee within 2 days after confirmation of admission. In case of any misrepresentation, the admission would stand cancelled.
Pre-requisites at the time of submission of Registration form
|CRITERIA||DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED|
|Proof of Age||· Copy of Birth Certificate
· Passport (in case name not mentioned in Birth certificate)
· Copy of Adhaar card(mandatory)
|Proof of Residence||· Passport
· Lease Deed
· Bank Statement/passbook
· Utility Bill (water, electricity, phone)
· Rent Agreement/ Deed
|Report Card||· Report Card of the last class attended
· Mid Term Report Card of the Current Grade
· Transfer Certificate at the time of joining School